Uni Watch
There has been some serious uniform talk as of late. My dream job is to do uniform consulting. Not sure if that is a real job, but too many organizations need my help.
Love that Nike is headed to the NFL. Reebok has been murdering NFL uniforms and apparel for too long.
Here is exhibit A from its current offering:
Exhibit B is a blast from the past:
Nike is off to a good start (acknowledging Seattle doesn't give you much to work with):
There are also rumors of Nike Pro Combat uniforms for BYU. What's not to like about these?
Finally, the Florida Miami Marlins have a new getup. I don't understand why the Florida MLB teams think they need mascots on their hats. Do the Yankees or Dodgers have mascots on their hats? No! I saw this tweet from @steverushin that describes my feelings: "I feel like unfrozen Caveman Lawyer watching the Marlins game. Their new look frightens and confuses me."
No comments:
Post a Comment